Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, they contain important information about your rights and obligations.
Nature of our Website
The purchase of products from GB Fish and Chips' website is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on this website in accordance with Colorado Law.
Buying Products on our Website
1. To order a product you will need to follow the ordering procedures set out on our order page. Details and procedures for payment and delivery are displayed on our website, under "Order and Delivery".
2. Any times or dates stated on our website for delivery are estimates only. GB Fish and Chips will make all reasonable effort to deliver goods within the time specified, but does not accept liability for any failure to deliver within that time.
3. Payment must be made by credit card. The price of any Product is the price in force at the date and time of your order.
4. We may change the price of any Product before you place an order. We try to ensure that our prices displayed on our website are accurate but the price on your order will need to be validated by us as part of the acceptance procedure. We will inform you if a Product\'s correct price is higher than that stated in your order and you may cancel the order and decide whether or not to order the product at the correct price. Prices shown on our website are in US dollars. The prices are exclusive of taxes and delivery costs.
5. All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. GB Fish and Chips is entitled to refuse any order placed by you. The contract for sale is accordingly concluded in Denver, Colorado and the language of the contract is English.
6. GB Fish and Chips reserves the right not to accept your order in the event that we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, items ordered are out of stock, or you fail to meet the eligibility criteria set out in these conditions.
7. GB Fish and Chips may, at its sole discretion, refuse services to anyone at any time. On doing so it will not be liable to you or any third party on any account whatsoever.
8. Unless you provide GB Fish and Chips with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to your purchase, you are responsible for sales and other taxes associated with your order.